God's Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabez21
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jabez21

Guest
I am currently waiting to see if I will be given a spot in the Police Academy. Please continue to pray for my family and ### as I have been employed for the last ### months. The Police Academy will provide my family and ### financial security and direction.
 
Father listen to his prayers and answer them soon, do everything in his life according to your will, in your powerful name I pray
 
i will pray on jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
152
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask that you pray for me and come into agreement with me before the Lord during this difficult season in my life. Heavenly Father, Today I come before You praying against the fear and anxiety that weigh heavily on my heart each day. Lord, let Your...
Replies
5
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom