God's blessing,peace,mercy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I’ve had a hard day at work. There are some people being extremely difficult and it’s affecting my reputation. I pray that God goes before me and smooth the path I must take. Give me Favor wisdom and strength.He has given me this opportunity and it is all through his grace...
Replies
9
Views
147
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
11
Views
140
Our family is currently carrying a very heavy financial burden. We have a mortgage, student loans, and elderly family members to support. We feel as though we are constantly being chased by financial pressures, and each day is filled with stress and uncertainty. Recently, I have also been...
Replies
11
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom