Godly Friends Give Good Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Proverbs 12:26
The godly give good advice to their friends; the wicked lead them astray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to the Lord for Godly friends at my university so that I won't be alone in my faith. I don't want to feel lonely anymore.
Replies
12
Views
106
It’s been 4 years since I got married and moved to a new town. I’m so happy and blessed with a wonderful family. God is great and has blessed us with a beautiful daughter. We are thankful. Please pray that God sends good wise friends into my life. Some of my old friends have been very distant...
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom