GOD

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt cry to the Lord, coming before Him with arms and heart wide open in surrender and trust. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer these past days, lifting your request to our Heavenly Father with earnest expectation.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation, we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we may glorify God together for His faithfulness and mighty works. If you are still waiting on His answer, we want to continue interceding on your behalf. Consider posting your request again so we may persist in prayer, believing with you for His perfect will and timing.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen your faith as you seek the Lord through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray He surrounds you with His peace, fills you with hope, and reveals His love in new and powerful ways. Keep pressing into Him—He hears you, He sees you, and He is at work, even now.

In Jesus' precious and powerful name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Here I am GOD arms wide open waiting for you to accept me. 🙏
Replies
9
Views
264
Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
232
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from ### , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have any job and financial...
Replies
12
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom