God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imkeepingit

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father thank you for waking us up in the morning. Please show us the way today in what we should do. God I ask that you please direct me to be a good mother, a good person for ### and servant for you. I am trying to walk in faith however it is hard here in ### that there are no churches and the Christian website keeps freezing. I am not sure if it is your will to have me here in ### or if I should go back to ###. God please tell me what to do in ways that I will know clearly that you sent these signs and messages. Thank you for your kindness and mercy. In your name I pray. amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so angry at God. I tried tondonthebright things to keep from getting an eviction, and I still got it. I'm trying to work with the collections company and they treat me like trash though I was paying in time. I do have an attorney so hope that helps. I wanted a family and struggling to...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please kindly pray for God's help and leading, peace and direction, as a cousin wants to purchase a house near ###, but I am not sure it would be a good idea, for many reasons. Praying in Jesus Name for a solution to this problem and issue. Amen. Thanks.
Replies
12
Views
347
Every morning I wake up extremely disappointed that I am still here. I wake up thinking about suicide, about finding a sure fire way to do it. I want to go so much. There's no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, a bit of trash that...
Replies
10
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom