God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imkeepingit

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, please tell me what to do. Please guide me on ways that I will know clearly that you are telling me. God, I pray that you open my eyes to see the real ###. Please help me forgive him and trust him again. God, if this relationship is not part of your plans, I pray that you help me to get out of it in a way that none of us is hurt in the end. God, I pray that you use me, talk to me, guide me toward your path. In Jesus' name, I pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I need to hear from you, I'm confused by the decisions I have to make. I am scared!! I know you tell me not to be afraid but I'm hurting, struggling, ill, and afraid! Please help me know what to do. Please tell me which path I should take. Guide my paths. Help me Jesus, I need you. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
157
I need for Jesus to come talk to me. So many hardships have been happening to me this month back to back. Losses I have been taking this month totaling over 500 dollars. Thankful I paid most of my bills but not happy with my carelessness. As much as i struggle to get money and need money. I need...
Replies
12
Views
223
Dear heavenly father God please distand ### and ### and ### 7 to 16 hours distance awawy from me and my relations i pray against them getting involve with me and my relation please put a blockage and anybody else their on their path towards us i pray that that i will not move or not even force...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom