God;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father stop ### from hurting me anymore he has been playing games with me and other women. Make him stop right now I can't take anymore;(. Father bring your will down on him now make him stop cussing at me and show him how bad of a Husband he is and was it's wrong to committ adultery try to get me back and then come back when he feels like it and theneave again God please right now interviene I want some sleep tonight.;( in Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Back in March, I found out that I'm diabetic, type 2, and had to start a diet and exercise plan. And for the first time in forever, I decided to focus on myself and not let anything bother me anymore. I've tried this in the past, but every time I did, my friends would get mad at me because my...
Replies
8
Views
151
As it was the original title, I'll keep it as that, even though it ain't so much of a problem anymore. I have been very much struggling to do quiet time recently, either before or after getting the dog, but even more so with the dog, as he demands a lot of attention. I have also been...
Replies
9
Views
182
I speak decree declare demand command create I get my name changed I file in court I have the strength to get it done. Bind up All bullies no power of mine No Grace ever again with no demons Speaking on my head my neck it’s insane madness I can’t get it stop it’s gone to FAR the mimicking stops...
Replies
5
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom