God .You'.ve put me on my knees ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having unfair blackheads and I’ve been trying to work my way on national TV. I’m not asking me. I’m a big shot. I’m asking you just try to be a national TV.. that’s all I’m trying to ask other people get to be on national TV. Why do you let others be on TV and then...
Replies
11
Views
154
Do need to for prayer warriors do get them to pray over my daughter and her husband, kids, my granddaughter, and grandsons for God and Jesus and holy angels to come inside of the house, home, two come inside of their bodies' remove the evil, bad, evil devil's Satan, destroyed destroy the...
Replies
9
Views
570
Please pray for me I have severe pains in my legs in my knees I can't barely walk or stand please pray for my healing for my pain in my back my lower back please pray for my blood pressure I'm going to a lot of stress disorder please pray that my blood pressure would get lower going the right...
Replies
10
Views
494
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom