God, you created marriage, you created love, you are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
God, you created marriage, you created love, you are love. All I need is you, but the one I choose to love and marry, ###, I choose him perfectly because of you. I thank you for him choosing me, because of you. thank you Lord for reuniting us soon. I pray that day is today Lord. ###. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please restore my marriage with my husband of ### years, remove his mind from this woman he says take care of him and he loves her, and I must please stop calling him because he has no desire of coming being in a marriage with me. He just choose to leave me and his son for a woman. He said I...
Replies
10
Views
387
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175: Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to...
Replies
8
Views
138
I speak decree declare demand command create LIGHT comes in on who is attacking me I mean it’s insane madness needs to end to end now & why it is even happening & WHY Satan is coming in as a weird vibe idk But Binded up Satan & crew weird vibes of DISHARMONY get the hell out of my Power upon...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom