GOD WILL YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME CHANGE OUR HEARTS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
GOD WILL YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME CHANGE OUR HEARTS AND SOULS FORGIVE US PLEASE MAKE US NEW I PRAY FOR THE PERSECUTED CHURCH LOVE THEM EMBOLDEN THEM AND US PROTECT ME AND MY LOVED ONES FILL ALL OF US WITH LOVE SHOW GRACE TO ALL OF US HUMBLY I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD AND I WILL REST IN JESUS AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
310
🕊️ Kindness of God Softens Matrimonial Spouse's Heart 💗 Rom 2:4, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
12
Views
313
🕊️ Kindness of God Softens Matrimonial Spouse's Heart 💗 Rom 2:4, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom