God will send me my spouse and make it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord You hear the cry of our hearts and know our thoughts before they come in being. Lord I ask in Jesus name that You'd act on this ###'s behalf and answer their prayer! Thank you for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Is your spouse the whole problem? Dr. ### and Dr. ### explain why each spouse usually plays a part and how to see what you may have contributed. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
1
Please pray For/About A unspoken request that Iv had since last night In Jesus name Please also pray for my spouses Healing and that he will be Blessed to live many years more that he will Be blessed with a long life so that we may have one together before going home to Heaven That we will both...
Replies
13
Views
151
Please Pray for/about some things I have heavy on my heart and for me and my family of ### in general please pray for my spouse to Be healed and live a long life in Jesus name their have been some very negative things Said towards him In the last few days regarding his health Most were said out...
Replies
12
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,361
Messages
16,798,639
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom