• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

God will never ever give up on you.

Kristen

Humble Servant
When we forget to pray, to share Jesus with others and when we lie and do not love others just as Jesus did.... then God is there, watching you and me. Whatever you do, do, do it for the glory of God the Father.

If God has never given up on us, then we should never give up on Him. When you sin and are away from the Lord, come to Him, in humble obedience to His word. Forgiveness and mercy is in His heart.
Hear the eternal call of God. Come unto ye who are heavy layden and I will give you rest.

Yes Lord, I am coming to you now.
Amen

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Nyo brenda

Humble Prayer Warrior
When we forget to pray, to share Jesus with others and when we lie and do not love others just as Jesus did.... then God is there, watching you and me. Whatever you do, do, do it for the glory of God the Father.

If God has never given up on us, then we should never give up on Him. When you sin and are away from the Lord, come to Him, in humble obedience to His word. Forgiveness and mercy is in His heart.
Hear the eternal call of God. Come unto ye who are heavy layden and I will give you rest.

Yes Lord, I am coming to you now.
Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

Margee

Humble Prayer Warrior
Love all those wonderful promises Jesus has given us. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Then He said. I am with you always... even to the end of the earth. Yes, Jesus will never give up on us. His promises are all true.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom