God, we need your prayers and help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always asking for prayers for my son ### so here I am again. Please pray that God heals him. That Jesus holds him and heals him and that he can have joy in his life. Please pray that everything will fall into place medically. I'm mentally exhausted. Please ask God if my son can have a long...
Replies
6
Views
252
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
83
Thank you Lord for all you've done for us. Lord me and my family need you now. Your grace and mercy has seen us through. I pray the money comes into our account this week as soon as possible so that my daughter ### and son ### can move into a place this week in ###. I pray my son ### changes his...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom