“God, we know You are bigger than any obstacle. ...”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
“God, we know You are bigger than any obstacle. We know You are supplying all of our needs.” Declare it and God will do it. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you are bigger than the problems that caused ### to not speak to me, please fix it God and bring him back to me in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
282
Dear God, I know you are watching over each and everyone in this group all over the world and I pray that you grant us all our wishes and heart desire and to be able to walk with us and never leave nor forsake us, we need you more than anything, bless us according to your words and your ways...
Replies
6
Views
120
God, You are the Way Maker and Miracle Worker. Lord, You’ve done it in the past and I thank You that You’ll do it again. You are on the throne, fighting our battles and pushing back the forces of darkness. I declare: You are my Lord, God, and Savior. Make me and mold me into who you want me to...
Replies
11
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,728
Messages
16,791,718
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom