God Watch, Protect My Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God send your strongest angels to watch, set guard in and around my home. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my entire home. I ask that my house be dedicated unto you. Let no demons dwell in my home anymore. Let no witches, demonic workers of satan be able to put curses upon my belongings, upon me, upon my home. Cast every demonic curse into the sea according to Mark 11:23. I plead the blood of Jesus in and over me, in and over ###, in and over everything that belongs to me in Jesus name, Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen

God send your strongest angels to watch, set guard in and around my home. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my entire home. I ask that my house be dedicated unto you. Let no demons dwell in my home anymore. Let no witches, demonic workers of satan be able to put curses upon my belongings, upon me, upon my home. Cast every demonic curse into the sea according to Mark 11:23. I plead the blood of Jesus in and over me, in and over ###, in and over everything that belongs to me in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home and job allow me stay put where I'm at don't allow anyone to interfere and trying to get me kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against those coming against me make a way where it seems to...
Replies
8
Views
163
Lord, I'm praying for protection over my home and our car that it continues to run smoothly without any mechanical issues. This is mine and my wife's only transportation to get us to church and work. Just want to say thank you for your grace and mercy over my home, car, job, finances, and...
Replies
6
Views
254
Replies
5
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,797
Messages
16,815,167
Members
651,020
Latest member
Tlpayrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom