God Touch ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Praying
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Praying

Guest
Heavenly Father I pray for ###. He is feeling out of sorts. He feels his life is ending due to falling from having major difficulties with his coordination because he has a brain tumor and is a diabetic. Please touch ### and ease his pain and suffering. Thank you Lord. I ask in Jesus name AMEN
 
Lord God our healer, we stand in the gap and claim healing by the stripes of Jesus. Lord, have mercy...amen
 
Brain tumor and diabetes we stand against you in the name of Jesus. Father, we humble ourselves before you and ask that you heal ### in Jesus name, amen!
 
Jesus you have created us. Re-create ### in your image and likeness. Touch him now, Jesus.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I surrender myself and ### in your hands. Please be the center of our relation with hold. Just bless it with your grace. Please allow our friendship to grow deeper and deeper in your love and let us see each other with your love. Please Lord remove all obstruction that block our path of...
Replies
10
Views
235
God, I don’t know why my voice is not reaching ###. If he is meant for me, please touch his heart, give him clarity and courage, and let him speak to me about marriage at the right time.
Replies
6
Views
250
I want to experience the joy of a genuine salvation, I want my life to be sanctified And to be baptized with the Holy Ghost fire for effective service, Thanks.
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom