God to intervene such that my car ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
111
Pray for Jesus to intervene in this matter to stop the importation of foreigners into ### due to the low fertility rate and the government is not trusting the Lord despite being a Christian and every year will import ###00 foreigners and convert them to new citizens while the original citizens...
Replies
6
Views
185
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom