God this is ###. I am coming to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

howellaaron54

Prayer Partner
God this is ###. I am coming to you to make me physically appealing to the opposite sex. I am trying this new exercise that I need you to make it permanent for me as well as making me grow all over my body. If this is in your perfect will, amen.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
338
I am commit myself in this month for God to be with me and protect me, My Life, health, and death is in the hand of God. May the Lord protect my spirit soul, and body in the name of Jesus. I pray that God sends His angels to be with me all the time Amen
Replies
6
Views
264
I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
Replies
11
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom