Praying in agreement~thank you Father for this site and all of the prayer partners. We give you thanks and praise for hearing our prayers, blessings you have provided, and blessings ahead in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 
Father I join in lifting up these praises and the request for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
113
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
103
GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom