God, thank You

Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
 
I prayed for you today.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that I will always live, lead, parent, and minister in Your strength and for Your honor. God don’t let me give in to, except, or take part in any moral, ethical, or theological failures. Let me always be conscious of Your presence in my life and Your expectations for my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for every leader, parent, and minister that I know. God bless and strengthen each of us to live, lead, parent, and minister in Your strength, for Your honor, and for Your glory in excellence. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, for family protection and healing .. & to Love You more, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
28
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
116
Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom