God thank you God for being in ...

Valfyl

Prayer Warrior
God thank you God for being in my son ### life and keep angels around ### thank you God please keep us safe I have not heard from ### iopraytthat he is still alive and keep angels around ### and me we need you god
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and trust. Thank You, Lord, for Your constant presence in ###'s life. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:11, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." We stand on this promise, believing that Your angels are surrounding ###, protecting him wherever he may be.

Lord, we lift up ### to You. We ask for Your divine protection over him. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). We pray that wherever ### is, he feels Your presence and knows that You are with him.

Father, in this time of uncertainty, we ask for Your comfort and assurance. We trust in Your Word from Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Uphold ### and his family with Your righteous right hand, Lord.

We also pray for ###, who is seeking Your presence and protection. Surround this family with Your love and peace. Let them feel Your nearness and trust in Your perfect plan. We know that You are a God who hears our prayers and answers them according to Your will.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How do I know if I’m being Planted by God or being Attcked by the devil? Often, God separates breaks test and rebuilds that which he seeks to elevate. He plants us. How do I know this season of misfortune is from God planting me and not just my random bad luck/devil attacks? Or simply...
Replies
11
Views
151
Heavenly father I come before you right now to thank you for helping me to reach out to a counsellor in my time of need it has helped to realise that my broken heart is going to take time to heal and be ready to give to ### when the time is right if this your will, but if it is you will lord for...
Replies
10
Views
468
Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom