God, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeriethompson

Prayer Warrior
God, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for your love and support. Bless me with a great week. Bless me with love and support from everyone that I know. Bless ### that he will decide that I am the one for him. Pray that he will talk to my parents about us soon. Pray that my parents will accept him into our lives. Thank you God again for everything! Amen.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for add a new person to my Family. Today I am a proud Grandma. Thank you my God for a baby joy. I pray for the mother who is still in the theater. God Be the one working on her and the doctors are just instruments you are using. Both of them must come home healthily in Jesus name I...
Replies
7
Views
297
Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
111
I just saw army helicopters and large Drones flying over my home I ###, ### and I am so proud that the United States of America has a great Military. My Dad was born in the ###s and he enlisted as a teenager to go fight the Japanese after they Bombed Pearl Harbor. Then in the 50s, well after...
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,785
Messages
16,815,030
Members
651,014
Latest member
Vuaskath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom