God, Thank you for all of the blessings you ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I pray for it to snow here in ###, ### on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, please. God, I pray for your wisdom, love, knowledge, laughter, to make all of those around me laugh, love, wise, be faithful, respectful, I pray for overflowing laughter, great funny wit, common sense. God, I pray for my kid's, my all my family. God, I pray for you and Jesus also. God, I love you. Thank you for being here for me and all of my needs and wants. You are truly amazing to me. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
202
GOD thank you for this day and all your provisions GOD i pray that you will continue to protect and guide me GOD i pray that you provide me with the resources needed to meet expenses this month. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
11
Views
172
GOD thank you for all your blessings.
Replies
8
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom