Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for a new day ~ for grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. God♡bless first responders & frontline workers! Thank You for vaccines. Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###
 
```markdown
God, thank You for a new day ~ for grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. God♡bless first responders & frontline workers! Thank You for vaccines. Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 
God, thank You for a new day ~ for grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. God♡bless first responders & frontline workers! Thank You for vaccines. Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! IJNA
Amen ###!
 
Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus for your grace, mercy and your blessings. Father I join in lifting up the request for them, us and anyone else in need. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD thank you for awakening me to a new day. GOD i pray that you guide and protect me in all my doings today. I pray this in Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
172
Father God, thank You for protecting my family. Bless all who prayed! I pray help us to obey You. Save, protect & heal us in every way♡. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
220
Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom