God, sorry for not giving everything up to u. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lord is merciful. May he forgive you for what wrong, no matter how great or little, you have done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord Jesus my ### is going to get her biopsy test results on coming Wednesday I believe in you God that it will be favorable from you and my lord her legs are hurting so much heal her give her the strength energy to go to work tomorrow and while driving to work tomorrow protect her from all...
Replies
13
Views
527
Dear Heavenly Father God please delete me and end me and my life demolish me erase me make me not be able to think and everything up and above I've been good and on my best attitude for a month going on the 5th week but since I'm going to get and you're going to put bad luck and let bad bad...
Replies
9
Views
287
Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom