God Solution-Focused

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You have left me with no solution so the best solution is to leave you alone this Christian God alone. I don't want you anymore neither will I have to submit to your will and Jesus you asked for it that I left the faith because of your empty promises and failed prayers now you can trials after...
Replies
10
Views
292
Lord please talk to me about any of the issues in my life. Lord please send me the word about all the issues. Lord please resolve all the issues. I am open for everything in Jesus name. Those many issues are constant source of stress in my life. Lord remove any worry and anxiety and give...
Replies
7
Views
266
Heavenly Father, thank You for the calling You have placed on my life. As You declare in Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you… plans to give you hope and a future,” help me trust Your purpose for me. Give me focus, wisdom, and discipline to walk faithfully in my calling. Let me...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom