God should bless my womb with a ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father merciful God l Come before you with hearts of gratitude know full well you will bless my womb with children l trust in you never fail me THANK YOU JESUS
Replies
11
Views
186
God should bless my womb with a healthy baby. I want to test positive by the end of ###.
Replies
7
Views
368
God bless you sir for labouring for us on the prayer alter everyday. Am ### months pregnant now and I didn't know until last week, I already have ### girls this is my ### pregnancy, I want God to bless me with a male child in this pregnancy in Jesus name amen. I have prayed for twin boys, I...
Replies
6
Views
535
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom