God save my ### from his mother. Father for the last###

Lettinggod

Servant of All
God save my son from his mother. Father for the last few months God you have been making a way for him and me. You have been there in every way we needed you. God free him on this day. God we speak salvation now God. The school has now contacted his attorney God. They are now just as concerned as I have been. God I have been praying since he was born for you to remove him from that environment. It is ### years now but you are making a way. Not only making a way but speaking to him and giving him understanding. God save my son and free him. Your will your way. No man and no woman can stop what you have planned. Cover my son with your blood. Free him and deliver him. Amen
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
### his Mother Father judged pedophile charges no more of them harrasing everyone. Mark10:99:10 Let not man separate what God has ordained forever now Remove ### crew forever crew of ### crew ### crew ### crew no ### to control forever
Replies
7
Views
311
Lord my heart is broken. Now that my son ### is living with me I see the damage done from the years he lived with my alcoholic ex husband. Father he left my home when he was ### because he did not want to follow any rules. Father God I'm angry that my ex wasn't a better father and example to his...
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom