God save me from ###, help me, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD SAVE ME, O GOD SAVE US, O GOD SAVE EVERYONE, O GOD SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CREATED,AMEN
Replies
13
Views
135
I feel like I can barely go on. I am facing overwhelming financial debt, the possibility of a legal battle, and severe physical and emotional exhaustion. I desperately need God's help. Please pray that God will rescue me, sustain me, and make a way for me through this seemingly impossible situation.
Replies
7
Views
135
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve had enough of being treated differently all my life because I’m AuDHD. It needs to stop. My AuDHD needs need to be taken care of properly. No more basking in the sun. Allowing me to grow my hair out, my desired length down to my shoulders as a guy. And getting a little bit...
Replies
12
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom