God said in the bible I will not i ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Humble Prayer Warrior
God said in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Preparation, Intercession for Others, 1 Tim 2:1-4, Study Word, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, Going after Backsliders, James 5:20, Seeking The Lost, Lk 19:10, Visiting House Churches, Acts 20:20, Col 4:15: 💒 Family & Families Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family Members, Visitors...
Replies
8
Views
159
📖 Preparation, Intercession for Others, 1 Tim 2:1-4, Study Word, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family & Families Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by Revelation of JESUS as Messiah by Father, Mt 16:18, Receive...
Replies
7
Views
117
📖 Preparation, Intercession for Others, 1 Tim 2:1-4, Study Word, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family & Families Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by Revelation of JESUS as Messiah by Father, Mt 16:18, Receive...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom