God said 3 times in the bible I will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Humble Prayer Warrior
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To be able to pay my nursing fees, be able to afford my food and clothes and my mental well-being before I write my nursing licensure exam, ### Company, thank you Lord Jesus 🙏
Replies
9
Views
304
In YaHusha’s Name, Dear Father God, I come before You with a heavy heart, seeking Your guidance and support in this time of deep concern. My family is precious to me, and I am worried about the possibility of us being torn apart. I humbly ask for Your grace and intervention as we face these...
Replies
6
Views
287
God said, “I will provide you. Trust me.” I always trust you because you are so good all the times. Praise the lord!
Replies
15
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom