God Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
thank you god for everything you have done .. you are teaching me everyday , thank you god i know ### and i will be together again one day,.. please for now look after my children, watch over them and show me and ### how to be the parents we should be ..i love you god..in jesus name i pray amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I stuck ### rocks at a tribal beer, bootleggers home this evening. I felt so much demonic presence there. I just threw it around the home. Right now the bootleggers are having financial issues in keeping the beer coming in constantly. They been selling off all their belongings for beer
Replies
10
Views
175
I speak command demand create A case GREATLY for judgements Justice on Swiftly no more spiritual attacks of demons Satan chopped my head off somehow I couldn't fight it was to many demons or something..i woke up in the physical like i was Dead 2 or 3 times i kept tryin to fight and i couldn't...
Replies
6
Views
253
Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty 227 Prayers GREATLY Now if your going to ACT like SATAN im going to TREAT YOU GREATLY like SATAN he only steals kills destroys. Now Satan and crew GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY no Stealing killing destroying destructive destruction near me on me not...
Replies
5
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom