Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for giving me the words to write the idea to help millions possibly billions! I pray that my book is released from review in Jesus name. It’s already gone through edits but for some reason stuck in the queue! I pray that whatever darkness could be holding it back ceases right...
Replies
8
Views
158
Please i need you to help me. I am shattered. I am losing my mind. Am in great debt. Peoples money that is withhold. Lord please touch their hearts to release my money for me.
Replies
7
Views
168
Dear Lord our God,

I humbly lift to You my remaining Final Pay from ###. You know how important these funds are for my bills and essential needs.

Please guide and touch the hearts of everyone involved so that, if it is Your will, my Final Pay may be processed and released smoothly and without...
Replies
15
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom