God Protect Our Homes & All Electronic Devices

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gods-Protection-Over-Us.jpg

🙏Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name for "Your" divine protection over me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. Safeguard our homes, all our electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. Stop anyone who would try to steal our identities, credit card information, bank information, or any personal information that is stored on these devices. God destroy all the equipment that these people are using to try to get this information. Uncover, shut them down, let them be arrested, and brought to justice. Have someone in jail minister salvation unto them. God place your everlasting protection over all that You have and will blessed each of us with. And show each of us how to protect our homes and personal information on our devices also. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

View attachment 204679

🙏Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name for "Your" divine protection over me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. Safeguard our homes, all our electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. Stop anyone who would try to steal our identities, credit card information, bank information, or any personal information that is stored on these devices. God destroy all the equipment that these people are using to try to get this information. Uncover, shut them down, let them be arrested, and brought to justice. Have someone in jail minister salvation unto them. God place your everlasting protection over all that You have and will blessed each of us with. And show each of us how to protect our homes and personal information on our devices also. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
rebuke any fiber optics used for spyware in Yashua name amen
thank you Elohim!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Have a Blessed, Thankful, and Grateful Resurrection Week! Jesus loves YOU so much, He rather die for YOU than live without YOU. Now that's 💓 LOVE.

💗God, Jesus died so that I may have life. I ask You in Jesus' name help me die to self so Jesus can have life and life more abundantly living in me. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith.

Last edited:

Similar Requests

• Article
Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless and protect me, my family, and the writer of this prayer homes, electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. God protect our homes, phones, computers, and tablets so that no one will be able to break in our homes, or hack into any...
Replies
Views
Prayer needed to protect all the electronic devices used by me and my family. They have been hacked since two and half years. Please pray to Jesus Christ and Mother Mary to protect us from all evil deeds, theft of identity, misuse of information and to give us full protection from the hackers at...
Replies
Views
Dear God, protect all churches and peoples homes from destructive tornadoes. May Your hand of protection and kindness comes to them. Please take away all floods, horrible storms and fires away from us we pray. Amen
Replies
Views
“Pray then in this way, ‘Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. --- For...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom