God Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I know I got myself in this financial situation. I was weak and want thinking and now lesson is learned. Please help get me out of it so I don't have to live with this anxiety any longer. I owe you all the glory. Please forgive me for allowing material things to blind me. Please help me. In Christ's name I pray amen.
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
257
Almighty God, my life is falling around me. First, my girlfriend of 10 years passes away while we were sleeping. Then I start getting calls from collection agencies for debts from 10 years ago, my friend who owes me money doesn't pay me and now I had to go to court for something that has...
Replies
10
Views
232
Almighty God please help me in court today. I pray that the charges against me get dismissed and that you heal and protect me in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please be with me as I go to court today and touch the hearts of the judge, the prosecutor and my attorney. Please have...
Replies
10
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom