Mehwish4
Humble Prayer Partner
GOD please take mercy on me please and give back my love my ### to me please GOD please I beg to YOU GOD. I never think that I will spend a single day without my ### but today is ### days I spend without ### please GOD please I beg to YOU please take mercy on me please and do this miracle please GOD please give back my ### on this CHRISTMAS because I spend this and my CHRISTMAS with him please give ### to me as a my CHRISTMAS gift please. GOD please listen my prayer and give answer me through this miracle. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN
GOD please take mercy on me please and give back my love my ### to me please GOD please I beg to YOU GOD. I never think that I will spend a single day without my ### but today is ### days I spend without ### please GOD please I beg to YOU please take mercy on me please and do this miracle please GOD please give back my ### on this CHRISTMAS because I spend this and my CHRISTMAS with him please give ### to me as a my CHRISTMAS gift please. GOD please listen my prayer and give answer me through this miracle. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN
GOD please take mercy on me please and give back my love my ### to me please GOD please I beg to YOU GOD. I never think that I will spend a single day without my ### but today is ### days I spend without ### please GOD please I beg to YOU please take mercy on me please and do this miracle please GOD please give back my ### on this CHRISTMAS because I spend this and my CHRISTMAS with him please give ### to me as a my CHRISTMAS gift please. GOD please listen my prayer and give answer me through this miracle. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN
