GOD please take mercy on me and give back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehwish4

Humble Prayer Partner
GOD please take mercy on me and give back my love my ### to me. GOD please do this miracle please please please I beg to you GOD please do this miracle that my ### will come back to me. GOD I want to celebrate my CHRISTMAS with ### please do this miracle as a my CHRISTMAS gift. You know that GOD my every celebration my happiness is always with contactted with ### if he is not with me I will be never feel happy please GOD please do this miracle with your mercy GOD. Please GOD listen my prayer and reply me this miracle. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It certainly seems like the government saving money is the most important thing right now. Please take me to help them do that. It's my patriotic duty to die, after all. Please help me fulfill my patriotic duty. My country doesn't have humane euthanasia (not yet, anyway - this administration may...
Replies
8
Views
189
If you really care about me, you will have mercy on me and end my pain, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm so ready to go. Please take me.
Replies
8
Views
235
God please please PLEASE TAKE ###, JUST ###, ASAP
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom