God, Please Restore Our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowofleaves

Faithful Servant
Lord, I come in the name of Jesus asking that You to make a way in this wilderness of healing and restoration for ### and I in our marriage. Lord, that Your grace is sufficient to carry us through difficult times, Your power is made perfect in our weaknesses and the power of Christ is in us. 2 Corinthians 12:9 As Christians, greater is You that is in ### and I than the evil one in the world because Your power is greater than the power of Satan and all who do his work. 2 Chronicles 32:7 I am so thankful that You are watching to make certain that your Word is fulfilled and that You are performing it in our marriage. Jeremiah 1:12 Thank You that You will complete the work that You started in our marriage. Philippians 1:6 O Sovereign Lord, You are God! Your words are trustworthy, and You have promised these good things to us. You have said that You will build a home for us and that it pleases You to bless our marriage so it will continue before You forever. You have spoken, and with Your blessing, our home and our marriage will be established with blessings forever. II Samuel 7:25-29

Lord, I pray that You will allow healing and reconciliation to take place. That whatever hurts or disappointments we have experienced can be mended through the power of Your undying eternal Love. I realize Father that we cannot change anything that has happened. But, we can go forth together keeping, renewing and once again honoring our vows. I ask that You endow us with wisdom to endure and a tongue that speaks healing, restoration & peace.

Abba, I ask that You would mend our hearts closely together and be the center of our marriage. Lord I ask that we both seek forgiveness for any wrong doing. I pray that we extend love and patience to one another and that the lines of communication, sensitivity and understanding are once again opened. I ask that You will allow all the pain, hurt and disappointment to begin to subside. Lord I ask that forgiveness is welcomed by each of us. Lord I ask that You would allow Your joy to flow once again from heart to heart between us. Father I ask that You direct us as we seek you first in building trust, transparency and intimacy. Father I pray peace over our household, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

putting God first and becoming a Pastoral Church family has left us broke and in severe financial troubles, can you Pray to help us?
Replies
8
Views
254
God my heart is hurting. I miss ### so much. God I love this man so much. I pray for him and I see potential in him. God my heart hurts everyday missing him. God this is the man I really love. God I Ask you to place forgiveness in his heart for some things I’ve said out of hurt. God restore and...
Replies
8
Views
331
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom