God please provide me with some insight regarding ###.

Jmacias1983

Humble Prayer Partner
God please provide me with some insight regarding ###. I'm so confused and feel like I'm stuck .. nothing is happening and if it is I can't see it.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, In the name of Jesus, I pray that with your help and blessings I will have my strength back, in order to fulfill what I am destined for. Thank God Amen ###
Replies
13
Views
643
God, please provide a way for me to support myself in the next few winter months. I am scared of being homeless and I have no more money left and no job. It's low season where I live and there are no jobs available for me. I am so desperate.
Replies
6
Views
363
Lord please provide me with new clients and with new job, enlarge my territory and with godly encounters and connections, you know my desires and longings, please provide for my needs and for the miracle that I've been praying for so long, in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,148
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom