God Please make ### understand how much I do...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Apps
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Apps

Guest
God Please make ### understand how much I do love and care for him. Please make him come back to us and make him understand his responsibilities towards me and our son.
 
May God's love and grace be with all of you at this time. He heals all wounds and gives us strength.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all huring and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus name for healing and restoration and healing according to Your will, Amen.
 
Dear Lord heal my ###'s heart. Please hear her cry and end the enemy's hold on her ### and their marriage. In Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I am missing him a little extra … it’s been 4 days since he decided he doesn’t want me anymore in his life. I have been praying, just praying… I don’t know what else I can do. We both hurt each other but if he has taken decision & blocked me everywhere means I have hurt him more. Before...
Replies
12
Views
284
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:15 – “Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches that children naturally have foolish tendencies and need guidance to...
Replies
11
Views
227
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom