God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Dear Father, we together humbly ask Your guidance, wisdom, and understanding so that they can pass the study together. Please lift up Your Name through this, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
Dear loving Lord Jesus Christ, I unite with this prayer in Your name for I also not only desire to pass this semester, but pass it with good grades that I may continue in master's and after that on PhD studies. All the glory I get shall be Yours for I alone cannot do that well. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Please pray for me to pass in all subjects in semester exam. I’ve written chemistry and c programming paper really worse and I really doubt whether I’ll pass or not. Please pray that I should pass in all subjects in semester exam. Please🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Please pray that I should pass all the subjects in semester exam which I already wrote. I did my chemistry and c programming subjects really bad and I’m scared that I won’t pass. Please pray that I pass all subjects in semester exam which I’ve written pleasee. I’m scared. Please 🥺
Dear Heavenly Father, as challengingly traumatic this college semester has been, I ask that I finish strong by having my grades be C's. I specifically ask for a good high grade on my math final paper and that I am able to move onto the next college chapter and not have to repeat any class...