God please help me understand Your Grace, Righteousness ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter inneedofgod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inneedofgod

Guest
God please help me understand Your Grace, Righteousness what do You expect from us?

I am trying my best, gave my life to You God, tried to live my life as close as humanly possible to Your word. God I am begging people to pay me for the work I’ve done, I work 15 Hours a day. 7 days a week. I am so tired I drag myself to do work everyday. I’ve pleaded and begged for food, slept on the floor, have to deal with a disease that leads to blindness, I am alone God I am begging you for help for so many years now — all I get is silence.

The man that led to my downfall is swimming in money good fortune. He treats everyone around him like dogs, yet nothing he does fails. He is so after money at the moment, he tries to run 5 businesses himself. He does not want to waste money. Some employees ran away from him — still nothing stops him. Another one is beating his wife and kids, hangs a cross around his neck and says to me, he is doing what the Bible tells him??

Why God is the people that are doing wrong according to Your word always succeeding? Why do we have to beg and humiliate ourselves every single day? Please I am sitting at Your feet 45 Years now, I need to understand why You do not protect us when you promise to do so. You forbid the love of money yet they are the only ones happy. I have no tears anymore, no money or anything to help others, they are calling daily for help. Please let me DIE.. I feel like my soul has been sold for a handful of money. God only our character, way of life and faith was supposed to count with you, not our bank balances. You failed me God, I waited, prayed begged for Your help. Please let me understand why You turned Your back on me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that the Bible says you never leave, but you really did leave me. I was alone and my church at the time was no help at all. Now I'm in such a dark place and have been crying out in desperation to you for a year now, hoping to hear something from you and get NOTHING. If you exist and care...
Replies
11
Views
234
Help me to understand. God has said His peace is available (John 14:27, Johon 16:33), and that if we pray, we can experience the peace that transcends our understanding (Phil 4:6-7), and yet, my stomach is continually tied up in knots with anxiety. The Bible says wisdom is freely available for...
Replies
10
Views
347
And respond accordingly to all involved. Expose the deeds of darkness and bring them to light. Send Your angels to guard and keep us protected, in Jesus name, Please help Amen
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom