God please help me this loneliness is more than I can###

OcGirl19

Humble Servant of All
God please help me this loneliness is more than I can take.

Are you going to fix this?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me please forgive me. I don't want to be with my wife anymore. I don't want to be a project manager anymore. I don't want to be with this woman anymore. I don't want to a project manager anymore. U can take back my income and my home and what ever I have because I don't want...
Replies
18
Views
251
Almighty God, please help me. As you know, my wife is in heaven with you. You called for her while we were sleeping a few days ago. I appreciate that she didn't suffer but I miss her tremendously and can't to see her again when you call for me. Please her with my grief and financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
256
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,394
Messages
16,810,769
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom