God, please help me, I am feeling problems :( ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord give Your child enough strength, peace and comfort.  Through You arms Lord nothing can be against us, we hold on to Your words lord and this will always be our armor in our life. in JESUS name AMEN
 
God, Please give me strength to fight daily life problems that are becoming more than tolerable :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/processed/2021-10-25-Prayer-Request-for-My-Grandmother-Who-Is-Going-Through-a-Health-Crisis-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-My-Grandmother-Pray-for-
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
396
It’s 2:46 am at night, I am feeling restless & afraid. Pray for ### for sound sleep, deliverance from sleeplessness, worry & fear. Thank you in advance.
Replies
12
Views
333
Please pray for healing in Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom