God, please help heal my heart failure… ...

God, please help heal my heart failure… I promise I’ll take better care of my body and heart. I will live completely differently. Please heal me fully and give me another chance… I didn’t know. Please… 🙏
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me with court tomorrow. Allow me to turn on my ###. Let us finish packing so we can move Tuesday. Take away my pain so I don't have any problems while I'm moving. Let us get help from others so we can move quickly. Protect us and heal us in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and...
Replies
7
Views
225
I need prayers having 2 major tests done today and others, but I need healing prayers. I am in the hospital right now.
Replies
6
Views
269
LORD, I lift up my heart in prayer and ask for healing from any heartbreak, and please help me find people in romance and friendship who replenish and not drain it. And pray that my plans for the next year come to fruition, and heal my throat. Lifting anyone who reads this up in prayer as well...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom