God Please Hear My Cry

  • Thread starter Thread starter irmamonique
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irmamonique

Guest
Please pray for my family I have three small children and am struggling I had to move and someone stole my wallet it had $1,030 it was my money to move and it was stolen and now we are pretty much homeless please keep my family in prayer thank you ###
 
I lift this family up in prayer. Thy will be done in their lives. May all their needs be met. In Jesus name amen
 
Last edited:
Father praying for return of money. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
O dear Lord, please come to this person's aid and rescue! Please do not let ### and her family down. Please help her! Have mercy and grace upon her! I ask of You in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord ### left me stuck paying her daughter phone bill and tablet. ### blocked me on everything and now I can’t get in touch with her. ### left me homeless she put me out and was being really mean to me. Lord please help me out this situation I’m stuck paying her phone bill when I have bills to...
Replies
9
Views
179
Heavenly Father through the name of Jesus, Please I am praying for the spirit of doing and fear that is being imparted on me be removed by the blood of Jesus. Your word has you have given power over all evil Luke 10:19. I am not battling flesh and blood ( 6:12-14) Lord help me to stand being...
Replies
10
Views
177
Psalm 61:1-2 - King James Version 61 1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. 2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom