God, Please Heal ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Albeena
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Albeena

Guest
Dear God, please make my husband ### among those whom you have guided and treated, and make him among those whom you have saved and have chosen. Please, God, strengthen ###'s will and faith to overcome the challenges he is facing with ease. You are blessed, our Lord, and exalted, we ask for your help and turn to you. Peace and Mercy of God be upon ###. Amen
 
The Lord said I Cor. 10:13 "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." Lord, I pray to help ### to overcome with victory whatever challenges he is facing right now. Lord, we believe in your word and claim your promises that you will never leave us, nor forsake us. I declare victory upon the life of ### because we are an overcomer, more than conquerors through Jesus Christ who loved us. Thank you Lord, in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
302
🙏 God, we ask you in Jesus' name for a miracle for a young man named ###. God, heal this young man. God go into his blood and nervous systems and heal him of all infections, impurities, and anything else that is going in his body and mind that we don't know about. Whatever is causing his body to...
Replies
10
Views
460
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom