god please heal my ###'s ### and ...

Hello, friend. I will pray for the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and give you the relief you need. May He bless you and keep you in days ahead.
 
God please heal my sinus's neck and shoulder. Ty ### ###
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand and ease your pain. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
286
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
211
please help me and please pray for me. I have an incurable eye condition/disease and it does not get better. Everyday my eyes are in pain, I can't even leave my house anymore. please I just want the pain to stop please pray for me
Replies
7
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom