God please heal ### and ###'s sickness. provide ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

azima777

Disciple of Prayer
God please heal my and my ###'s sickness. provide us with protection. take darkness away from our lives and bring light. ### & ###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### and half years old daughter (###) is suffering from cough since ### months and hospitalized ### times within ### months so I would like to request you to pray for her.. please pray for her.. Once I had suffered from the same disease and got healed through your prayers. .. please pray...
Replies
6
Views
246
Hii.. my name is ###, I’m from ###, please pray for me.. m diagnose with SLE(Lupus) and antiphospholipid syndrome and autoimmune hemolytic anemia..
Replies
8
Views
290
Praise the LORD brother please pray for ###, she is my younger daughter, tooth pain tiredness please pray for her fast healing, it's spiritual war for her, she believes Jesus and she spread gospel to friends. She is willing to do ministry. Please pray for her thank u.
Replies
7
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom