God, please guide ### back to me (###) in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, please guide ### back to me (###) in marriage and that our family is reunited with our 2 sons by christmas time, please; amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Lord I come before you, I've been praying about this situation, I'm a single woman a male friend reconnected with me, he contacted me due because he wanted a tour guide. I'm an interpreter but also we were friends, but he's a pastor so I respect his role and leadership, that's what I do leading...
Replies
7
Views
311
Dear Heavenly Father, Guide ### back to me for I truly love and care for her. I am a ship lost at sea without her. She makes me feel found, cared for, at peace, happy and altogether I feel like myself with her. She’s a part of me I can’t lose. Please Father and all that’s holy guide her back to...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom